Listening to your financial story and taking care of your needs from start to finish.
As Branch Manager, Tiffany takes pride in guiding clients on their unique financial journey. As a trusted advisor, she strives to truly understand each client’s story by asking questions, confirming what she heard, and providing recommendations toward fulfilling their financial goals. Additionally, Tiffany is an experienced leader and coach who ensures each member of her team is on the proper path to professional development and growth. Together with her team, Tiffany is passionate about providing an exceptional client experience through open communication, transparency, and trust.
- 23 years of experience in banking and finance, including roles as Teller, Banker, Consumer Loan Processor, and Consumer Loan Officer
- Prior experience working for a large investment firm and law firm in a title department
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Checking Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- Financing Home Improvements
- Personal Loans
- Savings, Money Market or CDs
- Oak Creek School District volunteer
- United Way campaign participant
- UPAF Ride for the Arts
- JFG Service Day volunteer