Helping you feel confident in the decisions you make about your insurance protection.
As Personal Insurance Sales Coordinator, Alissa helps clients with their personal insurance needs. She enjoys collaborating with and educating her clients on available insurance options so they can choose a plan that works best for them. Alissa’s goal is to make insurance less confusing. She is passionate about helping clients understand what they are purchasing and how their assets will be protected. Working with some of the top insurance companies in the industry, Alissa provides a variety of choices to clients based on their specific needs.
- 8 years of experience in the insurance field and 15 years of experience in sales
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
- Recipient of JFG’s Excellence in Service Award
- Licensed in Property, Casualty, Life and Health Insurance
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Auto and Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Minimizing Your Risk
- Protecting Your Valuables
- Enjoys volunteering with her children’s school and sports activities and with her church