Using a personalized approach to help you achieve your goals.
As Senior Vice President, Wealth Portfolio Manager, Eric works with individuals and non-profit organizations to create customized investment solutions. With a strong emphasis on providing a personalized experience, Eric actively listens to each client’s unique needs to deliver the most relevant financial solutions.
- 18 years of experience in the financial services industry
- M.S. in Applied Economics from Marquette University
- B.S. in Math and Economics from University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire
- CFA Charterholder
Ask Me About
- Estate Planning
- Family Office Services
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Wealth Strategy
- Longtime resident of De Pere, Wisconsin
- Active board member, coach and volunteer with De Pere Baseball