Providing you with the right tools and information to create effective and compliant benefits programs.
As an Employee Benefits Consultant, Rachel works with clients to provide a proactive approach as it relates to their employee benefits program. She understands that employee benefits programs are not a one-size-fits-all, recognizing that an organization’s benefits should match a company’s core values. Along with her team, Rachel aims to implement a multi-year strategic “game plan” to help control costs, educate and train employees, and take work off of clients’ desks. Throughout Rachel’s tenure, she has seen many changes, especially with the implementation of healthcare reform. She takes a consultative approach to help clients with cost, education, compliance, recruiting, and retention efforts, as well as overall employee well-being.
- Eight years of experience in Employee Benefits with strong industry knowledge
- Former experience in a compliance and service role, enabling a unique perspective of a client’s entire employee benefits plan
- Recipient of Johnson Financial Group Excellence in Service recognition with 99% client retention
- Licensed in both Health and Life Insurance, Certified as an Accredited Customer Service Representative in Health and Life (ACSRL)
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Benefit Communication, Education and Technology
- Employee Health and Wellbeing
- Human Resources Consulting and Support
- Strategic Employee Benefit Consulting
- Director of Membership, Madison Chapter LPGA Amateurs
- Financial VP, Sisterhood of Temple Beth EI
- Lead United Council Member for the United Way Dane County
- Kiwanis International - Assistant Administrator of the Wisconsin Upper Michigan District, Kiwanis Advisor of the University of Wisconsin Madison Circle K, and member of Downtown Madison and Madison After Hours (Young Professional) Kiwanis Clubs