Listening to your needs so you and your loved ones are protected.
As Officer, Personal Insurance Sales Executive, Andrea develops and maintains long-term relationships by educating and advising clients about personal lines coverage, endorsements and risk exposures. She ensures that her clients feel valued and understand that she wants the best for them. With extensive knowledge of personal injury claims, Andrea is equipped to educate clients on what they need to protect themselves, their loved ones and their possessions.
- Nine years of experience as a Personal Injury Paralegal, working with thousands of clients who were hurt in vehicles or at work
- Bachelor of Arts with double major in Political Science (Pre-Law) and Interdisciplinary Studies from UW – Parkside
- Paralegal Certificate from Carthage College
- Wisconsin Property and Casualty Licenses
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Auto and Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Minimizing Your Risk
- Protecting Your Valuables
- Longtime resident of Racine, Wisconsin
- Involved with Mount Pleasant Youth Sports