Building trust and empowering others to succeed.
As Assistant Vice President, Wealth Portfolio Manager, Kelsey works to construct customized portfolios for individual and corporate clients. She is dedicated to understanding each client’s risk and reward profile to deliver solutions that meet their unique goals and objectives.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Finance from the University of Dayton
- Participant in the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program and has passed Level 1 of the program
- 6 years of experience with all aspects of wealth management including portfolio management, investment research, private banking, and trust services
- Series 65 license
Investment products and services are offered through Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth Inc. and are not FDIC insured, not bank guaranteed, and may lose value. Johnson Financial Group offers comprehensive financial services through its subsidiaries Johnson Bank, Johnson Wealth Inc., and Johnson Insurance Services, LLC.
Ask Me About
- Wealth Strategy
- Volunteer with SecureFutures
- Investment Conference Committee Member with SecureFutures
- Previous involvement with Junior Achievement of Chicago teaching financial literacy to students
- Passionate about empowering others through financial education and literacy