Building trust and empowering others to succeed.
As Vice President, Wealth Portfolio Manager, Kelsey works to construct customized portfolios for individual and corporate clients. She is dedicated to understanding each client’s risk and reward profile to deliver solutions that meet their unique goals and objectives.
- MBA from Marquette University and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Finance from the University of Dayton
- Kelsey is a CFA charterholder and a member of the CFA Institute and CFA Society of Milwaukee
- 9 years of experience with all aspects of wealth management including portfolio management, investment research, private banking, and trust services
- Series 65 license
Investment products and services are offered through Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth Inc. and are not FDIC insured, not bank guaranteed, and may lose value. Johnson Financial Group offers comprehensive financial services through its subsidiaries Johnson Bank, Johnson Wealth Inc., and Johnson Insurance Services, LLC.
Ask Me About
- Wealth Strategy
- Member of Johnson Financial Group's Inspiring Women Employee Resource Group
- Actively mentoring Marquette University students