Building long-term partnerships to help your business grow.
As Assistant Vice President, Commercial Banking, Eugene focuses on helping your business succeed for the long term with a strong focus on providing straightforward communication each step of the way. Having worked in a small family business, Eugene understands the challenges that small to mid-sized businesses face on a daily basis. He takes pride in going above and beyond for his clients by offering sound advice and exceptional service.
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2008 as a Credit Analyst
- Total of 11 years of financial services experience including 7 years in credit and 4 years in lending
- Graduate or UW – Oshkosh with a degree in finance
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Equipment Leasing
- Joined the Green Bay Preble Optimist Club in 2015 and currently serves as the Club’s president