Honest, transparent, collaborative and tactful partner.
As Assistant Vice President, Branch Manager, Mark is responsible for managing the team of financial professionals at the Franklin branch. He helps the branch establish and carry out goals while managing performance and empowering his team to grow professionally. Mark describes his approach to serving customers as professional and engaging. He wants clients to know that he has their best interests in mind. Mark takes a long-term approach to relationships and solutions. He is an active listener, taking time to fully understand a customer’s perspective. In every interaction, Mark provides honest, transparent communication in an effort to build trust.
- Six years of financial services experience with former roles as Private Client Banker and Financial Representative
- 20 years of experience in the Training and Organizational Development field specializing in leadership development (training and coaching), customer service and team building
- Bachelor of Science in Management from Cardinal Stritch and Master of Science in Administrative Leadership and Supervision in Education from UW – Milwaukee
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Checking Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- Financing Home Improvements
- Personal Loans
- Savings, Money Market or CDs
- Past Board Member (2014-2018) for JDRF (formerly Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)
- The Living And Giving Award recipient (2017) presented by JDRF for 15 years of volunteering and fundraising; #1 Family Fundraising Team (2007-2012) in Southeast WI
- National Speakers Association WI Chapter (Past President and Board Member); American Society for Training & Development SEWI Chapter (Past President and Board Member)
- Good Parenting Seal Award recipient (2007) for his self-published book on fatherhood; subsequently spoke on the topic of parenting at conferences throughout the U.S.