John Broerman, CFP®, AIF®
LPL Financial Advisor
AVP, Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors
Fax: (262) 657-2117
Kenosha, WI 53144-2769
Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors
As Assistant Vice President, LPL Financial Advisor, John prepares diversified investment strategies to work towards clients’ current and future financial needs. Whether working on traditional transaction-based accounts to offering fee-based advisory services, John’s approach is casual and easy going, but focused on making investing as easy as possible. He shares a genuine interest in his clients and is dedicated to keeping them informed of their evolving financial status.
- Joined Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors in 2015 with nearly five years of experience in the financial services industry
- Specializes in short- and long-term investing and financial, retirement and college strategies
- Holds his series 7, 63 and 66 securities registrations with LPL Financial as well as life, accident, and health insurance licenses
- Bachelor's degree in finance from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh, the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF) designation in 2016, and Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) designation in 2020
The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
Your Bank (“Financial Institution”) provides referrals to financial professionals of LPL Financial LLC (“LPL”) pursuant to an agreement that allows LPL to pay the Financial Institution for these referrals. This creates an incentive for the Financial Institution to make these referrals, resulting in a conflict of interest. The Financial Institution is not a current client of LPL for advisory services.
Please visit https://www.lpl.com/disclosures/is-lpl-relationship-disclosure.html for more detailed information.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Johnson Financial Group and Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors, and may also be employees of Johnson Financial Group. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Johnson Financial Group and Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
|Not Insured by FDIC or Any Other Government Agency||Not Bank Guaranteed||Not Bank Deposits or Obligations||May Lose Value|
Ask Me About
- Maximizing your investment's potential while managing risk
- Planning for education expenses
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Board member - Kenosha Human Development Services (KHDS) – March 2018 to present
- KHDS Finance committee member – March 2018 to present