Strong leadership and industry experience as your trusted advisor.
As Assistant Vice President, Branch Manager, Chris manages and leads a team of knowledgeable financial professionals. She makes an effort to build long-term client relationships through tailored banking solutions. Chris is a trusted advisor who helps clients meet and exceed their financial goals.
- More than 40 years of experience in the banking industry
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 1984
- Extensive experience as a personal banker, operational manager, lead manager and branch manager
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Checking Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- Financing Home Improvements
- Personal Loans
- Savings, Money Market or CDs
- Served as an instructor at the Center for Financial Training (CFT) teaching Principles of Banking and Consumer Lending
- As an active member of her community, Chris enjoys volunteering with Relay for Life Kenosha, United Way and the American Heart Association.