Listening to your whole story as your compassionate and trustworthy partner.
As Vice President, Private Banking, Jamie builds relationships with clients while focusing on their complete financial picture. Additionally, she collaborates with fellow business partners to provide financial solutions to meet an individual’s unique needs. She takes pride in being a trusted advisor to her clients, offering a personalized level of service to ensure that a client is on the path to building financial success.
- Previous experience as a Relationship Banker at Johnson Financial Group
- 14 years in financial services with positions as Senior Credit Manager, Personal Banker and Branch Manager
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology and minor in Human Resources Management from UW – Stout
- Master of Science in Training and Development from UW – Stout
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Resident of Green Bay for 16 years and actively volunteers with her family in the Green Bay community
- Actively supports the National Alopecia Areata Foundation – Green Bay Chapter
- Has served on past committees with Children’s Hospital
- Volunteers with local school/athletic programs