Passionate about working with you to help meet your home financing needs.
As Community Mortgage Loan Officer, Geoffrey is dedicated to helping first time homebuyers and seasoned homeowners meet their financing needs. Geoffrey has an exceptional understanding of available loan and home buying assistance programs. He uses this knowledge to help clients find the right loan and maximize their home buying potential. Geoffrey believes in setting clear, upfront expectations, taking as much time as necessary to answer a client’s questions to ensure they feel confident throughout the process.
- Strong background in banking and finance with more than 11 years as a Mortgage Loan Originator
- Previous health care background including Spanish Medical Interpreter
- Bachelor’s degree in Spanish and Mathematics minor from UW – Whitewater, Technical Diplomas in Medical Interpretation and Human Resources from W.C.T.C
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Refinacing Your Home
- First Time Homebuyer Loans
- Grants and Down Payment Assistance
- Low Down Payment Options
- Actively involved with his church, volunteering for various ministries including Guest Services, Music/Worship team, and Children’s Ministries
- Has devoted himself to various service positions in the community working with people from diverse cultural, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds