Mr. Hickey brings over 30 years of investment industry experience to his role at Johnson Financial Group. He is responsible for advising institutional and high net worth clients regarding investment policy development, asset allocation and risk management. As the head of our Private Client Group Equity Strategy Team, he contributes to Johnson Financial Group's strategic and tactical asset allocations.
- B.S. in Economics, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- MBA in Finance, University of Wisconsin – Madison
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Pilot Program
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Frequent speaker at investment and business leader forums on topics such as global economics, portfolio management and prudent investing
- Mr. Hickey has a Commercial, Multi-Engine Instrument rating and is an Angel Flight Volunteer