Mr. Cleary brings almost three decades of investment management experience to Johnson Financial Group. Mr. Cleary is active in new business development as well as client service in the trust, endowment, corporate and high net worth markets.
- B.A. from the University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Graduate of Advanced Money Management Program at the University of Pennsylvania-Wharton School
- Prior to launching Cleary Gull Inc. (now Johnson Financial Group) in 1987, he was a First Vice President of Institutional Sales at Robert W. Baird and Co.
- Mr. Cleary also worked in investment real estate at The Polacheck Company
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Wealth Strategy
- Estate Planning
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Member of the Board of Trustees for the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design
- Member of the Greater Milwaukee Committee
- Former Chairman of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Milwaukee
- Former member of Advisory Board for the St. Francis Children’s Center