Steve focuses on assisting not-for-profit organizations with their investment needs. He provides important client and portfolio management services to help ensure the highest level of client satisfaction. His involvement carries through all aspects of the investment program to include investment policy development, asset allocation, investment manager oversight and risk management.
- B.A. in Consumer Science with a concentration in Personal Finance from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- More than 16 years' experience in the investment industry with over 13 years working with not-for-profit organizations
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Institutional Services
- Secretary - WI Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- Recipient - 2014 President’s Award for the Wisconsin Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- Member - LeadingAge and Leading Age Wisconsin.