Building meaningful client relationships.
As an Assistant Vice President in Treasury Management, Jamie develops and maintains strong, meaningful relationships with commercial clients. She focuses on understanding their unique situation and suggesting the most suitable products and services for their needs. Additionally, Jamie strives to help clients become more efficient and reduce their risk of fraudulent activity.
- More than 15 years of experience in financial services including roles in client services, collateral analysis, credit administration and treasury management support
- Experience working with commercial banking clients to implement and maintain depository products and services
- Extensive knowledge in accounts receivable solutions and strong understanding of banking procedures and relations, specifically as it relates to the ACH network
- Business degree from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Managing your company's cash flow
- Accelerate your company's payment collection process
- International Banking
- Foreign Exchange
- Longtime resident of Jefferson, Wisconsin and parent volunteer within the Jefferson school district