Strategies to benefit the next generation.
As Vice President, Life Insurance Sales Executive, Todd is committed to helping clients with comprehensive business and personal financial planning. He specializes in estate and succession planning and provides strategies to pass on assets to the next generation or to transfer a business to key individuals. Business owners also benefit from Todd’s experience with deferred compensation plans.
- With Johnson Financial Group since 2001 and more than 30 years of experience
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), and Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Holds a securities registration and is licensed in disability, life and long-term care insurance
- Many top honors through Johnson Insurance, including the Summit Leader Award
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Protecting Your Family
- Protecting Your Income
- Level 1 instructor with the Racine Curling Club
- Volunteers with various community organizations
- Frequently speaks in the community, educating on the importance of insurance and planning for the future