Building strong client relationships with a personal touch.
As Senior Vice President, Private Banking Manager, Gail is responsible for the administration and efficient operation of the private banking services in Northeast Wisconsin. Her goal is to maximize client satisfaction in an inviting atmosphere. Gail specializes in business development activities and strategies to increase bank awareness while introducing clients to a broad range of products and services.
- Attended the University of Wisconsin – Green Bay
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2012 and has more than 20 years of experience in the banking industry
- Strong background as a teller, banker, branch manager, district manager and private banker
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Member, Appleton Downtown Rotary Club
- Board member, YWCA of Greater Green Bay
- Board member, NeighborWorks of Green Bay