Delivering great service and sound financial advice.
As Senior Vice President, Commercial Banking Manager, Eric leads a knowledgeable team of commercial banking professionals in the Madison region. Together, they deliver great service and sound professional financial advice to local business owners and executives.
- Degree in economics from the University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Graduate of the University of Wisconsin – Madison Graduate School of Banking
- Joined Johnson Bank in 2001 and has more than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Skilled at relationship building, problem solving, and connecting with people
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Equipment Leasing
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Currently serves as an executive leadership team member for the American Heart Association – Heart Walk
- Advisory board member for Total Administration Services Corporation
- Previously served as an executive leadership team member for the American Heart Association, Heart Walk
- Previously served as a board member of The First Tee of South Central Wisconsin