More than a banker – a true business advisor partnering with you for the long term.
Russ specializes in advising middle market businesses how to grow, finance expansion projects, complete dividend recaps and acquisitions. Russ is a creative person who truly considers how to solve problems from different angles. He helps clients grow their company through connections, unique ideas, and by providing proactive long-term advice with a sense of urgency. Russ has worked with over 500+ companies through high growth, transitions and large expansion projects, giving him insight on how to help companies navigate through a broad range of situations. He has a unique background in accounting, engineering, and finance giving him insights on how to offer a variety of solutions, especially for manufacturing companies.
- CPA with 5 years experience with a public accounting firm in tax
- Expert in tax exempt financing including IDRB, 501c bonds, and New Market Tax Credits
- Broad range of experience with clients in metal fabrication, foundries, forging and machining, plastic injection, thermoforming, and blow molding, distribution and logistics, software development, online marketing, and cloud database management
- Bachelor’s degree in finance from Marquette University and MBA from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Equipment Leasing
- Current board member and past president of Midwest Business Brokers and Intermediaries (MBBI)
- Active with the Boy Scouts of America