Focusing on each piece of your complete financial picture.
As Senior Vice President, Private Banking, Kathy strongly believes in the holistic view of personal finance and ensuring that each part works in unison to meet the goals and objectives critical for individual clients. Kathy concentrates her time on delivering exceptional service and executing and coordinating the delivery of comprehensive financial planning.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance with a minor in economics at the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point
- Experience in various aspects of the wealth, mortgage, internal auditing, commercial and retail divisions
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, CERTIFIED ESTATE PLANNER™, and Life insurance license
- Began career in financial services in 1985 and joined the private banking team at Johnson Financial Group in 1999
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Racine Community Foundation Board of Directors
- Member of the University of Wisconsin – Parkside College of Social Sciences and Professional Studies Community Advisory Board
- Regularly volunteers at her church and throughout the community