Long-term success and sustainability for every stage of life.
As Assistant Vice President, Wealth Advisor, Julie provides fiduciary advice and administration for current and potential clients. She aims to fully understand clients’ most important wealth needs to help achieve long-term success and sustainability for every stage of life. By building personal relationships with her clients, she works collaboratively with them to help them make well-considered financial decisions.
- Graduated from Upper Iowa University with a Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
- Earned the Certified Trust and Financial Advisor designation from the Institute of Certified Bankers and the Cannon Financial Trust Diploma from Cannon Financial Institute
- Experienced in trust services including irrevocable trust, charitable trust, life insurance trust, revocable living trust, IRA, custody, and investment agency accounts
- 10 years of experience in trust administration with a strong background in serving a variety of clients ranging from individuals, families and private foundations
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Wealth Strategy
- Estate Planning
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Volunteers for Johnson Financial Group's annual Service Day event
- Member of the Madison Estate Council