Working to understand your situation, values and objectives.
As Assistant Vice President, Private Banking, Selina understands the importance of building relationships with clients to truly understand their situation, values and financial objectives. She believes these are key factors in creating a wealth management plan. Through collaboration with her fellow business partners, Selina works to provide financial solutions tailored to each individual’s unique needs.
- Finance degree from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Certified Wealth Strategist®
- Strong background in helping clients with a variety of financial needs
- Experienced in commercial lending, retail lending and branch management
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Former participant of RAMAC’s Leadership Racine program