A dedicated advisor and advocate contributing to the success of your business.
As Vice President, Commercial Banking, Mark is a dedicated advisor to his clients and an advocate for local businesses in the community. He is committed to building strong relationships with his clients and developing tailored solutions to fit their needs. Mark is prepared to assist a diverse range of industries, including manufacturing, transportation, engineering and construction, agribusiness and commercial real estate.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
- Retail banking experience including management of several bank branches
- Joined Johnson Bank in 2016 with more than 30 years of experience in the banking industry
- Majority of career in commercial banking working with a wide variety of businesses
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Equipment Leasing
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Active volunteer with the Boy Scouts of America -Glacier's Edge Council - Indian Trails District - Finance Chair (past council president)
- Cedar Crest - Board Member, Cargill United Methodist Foundation - Board Member (Chair), Aptiv Foundation - Board Member (Secretary/Treasurer)
- Past president and long-time member of the Janesville Noon Rotary Club
- Forward Janesville - Government Relations Committee