Providing options for a variety of needs.
As Assistant Vice President, Commercial Real Estate, Amy assists customers with their commercial financing needs. Whether providing refinancing options, construction financing, or acquisition financing, her goal is to help clients achieve their financial goals through customized financing solutions. Her experience working in commercial real estate financing throughout the Midwest, Chicago, Southwest and California allows her to provide local real estate developers and investors with a diverse market approach.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration and corporate finance from Ball State University
- Holds the Advanced Excel certification (CTS – Chicago) and the ARGUS Software Certification (ASC)
- Member of NAIOP and the Commercial Association of REALTORS® Wisconsin (CARW)
- Specializes in commercial investment properties, including multi-family (apartments), retail, office, and industrial/warehouse properties by providing construction loans, term loans and lines of credit
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
- Enjoys participating in local charity events
- Actively supports Inspiration Corporation
- Participant in Second Harvest Food drives
- Actively supports the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art (MMoCA)