Efficiently making well-considered decisions.
As Regional President to the Southcentral Wisconsin region, Larry utilizes a consultative approach to ensure his team has the skills to fully understand the needs of clients and the resources to provide tailored solutions. His diverse work experience and knowledge enable him to make well-considered decisions quickly.
- Graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Madison with a degree in Agri-Business Management
- More than 25 years of experience in the banking industry
- Joined Johnson Bank in 1998 as Executive Vice President and assumed the role of Regional President in 2001
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Commercial Real Estate Financing Solutions
- Equipment Leasing
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Forward Foundation Board of Directors
- Janesville Foundation Board of Directors
- Mercy Health Systems Board of Directors