Delivering the greatest value for you and your family.
As Senior Vice President, Private Client Services, Tom is focused on the continued development and implementation of effective financial strategies across Johnson Financial Group’s market footprint. Utilizing a holistic approach, he is dedicated to understanding the needs of you and your family in order to deliver the greatest value.
- Graduate of Marquette University High School and the University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Experience providing banking services to clients of an advisory group catering to the high net worth market
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2015 and more than 34 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Has specialized in private banking and wealth management with a strong background in sales and management
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Board chair of the St. Camillus Foundation
- Board member of the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County
- Lifelong resident and native of Milwaukee