Anticipating needs and helping you achieve financial success.
As Vice President, Treasury Management, Katie is responsible for the acquisition and expansion of commercial banking relationships and ongoing servicing of commercial clients in Johnson Bank’s Northeast market. Her goal is to develop solid relationships that enable her to anticipate the needs of her clients, working as a partner, in order to help achieve financial success.
- Business management degree from Hope College in Holland, Michigan
- Graduated from commercial lending school through the Iowa Banker’s School of Banking in 2014
- Joined Johnson Bank in 2015 and more than 17 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Experienced in banking including roles in both retail and commercial, with a focus in treasury management and lending
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Managing your company's cash flow
- Accelerate your company's payment collection process
- International Banking
- Foreign Exchange
- Appleton West Rotary Club Member and Tasting for the Troops Event Chair
- St. Thomas More Music Ministry Song Leader
- Team Rubicon Member
- Women’s Fund Power of the Purse Committee Co-Chair