Building partnerships with clients and associates to support their unique goals and dreams.
As Vice President, Consumer Banking Regional Manager, Christy focuses on leading a knowledgeable group of personal banking professionals in the Madison and South Central regions. She and her team believe each client has a unique story and their financial health is a means to supporting future goals and dreams. The team is committed to getting to know clients on a personal level to help them achieve what matters most. Christy enjoys the opportunity to recruit, train and develop her team of consumer associates while partnering with Private Banking, Business, Commercial and Wealth associates. This collaboration provides clients with the right knowledge and resources to meet their wide range of financial needs.
- Began financial services career in 2002
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2015
- Diverse experience in all aspects of personal banking
- Master of Business Administration degree from Edgewood College
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
- Lifelong resident of Sun Prairie
- Chamber Ambassador with the Sun Prairie Chamber
- Dane County Lead United Council Member
- Uplifting People of Color, JFG Employee Resource Group