Dedicated to serving you.
As Senior Vice President, Wealth Sales Team Lead, Kelly develops long-term relationships and provides comprehensive fiduciary solutions to her clients. She oversees and manages a knowledgeable team of wealth professionals in the Racine and Kenosha area. Kelly is dedicated to working with you to ensure your financial goals meet your expectations.
- B.A. and M.A. from Marquette University and J.D. from the University of Wisconsin Law School
- Joined Johnson Bank in 2014 with a diverse professional background specializing in family law and estate planning
- Served as an attorney, operated her own law firm and had a judicial appointment as guardian ad litem for Racine County
- Served as an executive in the telecommunications industry for more than 20 years
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Estate Planning
- Racine County Bar Association board member
- Board for Lakeside Curative Services in Racine