Focused on strategies to mitigate your risk.
As Assistant Vice President, Personal Insurance Sales Executive, Jason provides clients with personal lines insurance coverage counseling and advice on strategies to mitigate risk. His goal is to help clients achieve their financial goals as he works with them to find the best coverage to meet their needs.
- Strong background in customer service and financial services
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and Business from the University of Texas at Austin
- Property and Casualty license from Kaplan University
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2014
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Auto and Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Minimizing Your Risk
- Protecting Your Valuables
- Board member for the Sussex Area Chamber of Commerce
- US Army Veteran