Strategic partner dedicated to understanding your goals.
As Senior Vice President, Wealth Portfolio Manager, Kyle is dedicated to understanding your financial goals and helping you reach them. He specializes in crafting plans and investment portfolios with a focus on limiting your exposure to risk. Kyle is also adept at explaining and adjusting that strategy based on the current financial environment.
- B.A. from the University of Wisconsin – Madison, MBA from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh, graduate of the American Bankers Association Trust School
- Joined Johnson Bank in 2014 with more than 29 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Formerly served as a fund manager and security analyst
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and Chartered Financial Analyst®
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
- United Way-Youth and Child Development, current board
- Appleton Education Foundation, Secretary
- YMCA Appleton, current board
- Former board member of the Fox Valley Literacy Council and Appleton Bilingual School