Helping you understand, identify, and avoid risks that are presented to business owners on a daily basis.
As Senior Vice President, Randy leads a team of licensed sales professionals to provide personalized insurance solutions to clients. He is passionate about helping clients understand their risks and the solutions that are available. His ability to utilize multiple carrier partners further enhances his ability to work with agricultural and construction equipment dealers, auto and truck dealers, as well as petroleum/chemical, manufacturing/fabrication, and contracting risks
- More than 20 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Specializes in safety and risk management with a direct impact on bottom line savings
- Bachelor’s degree, Professional Workers’ Compensation Advisor (PWCA), Life Underwriting Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Alternative Risk Financing
- Property & Casualty
- Risk Management
- Member of the Wisconsin Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Store Association (WPMCA)
- Involved in many community and volunteer activities