Delivering comprehensive wealth solutions with a long-term focus.
As Vice President, Wealth Fiduciary Advisor, Candice provides fiduciary advice and administration for current and potential clients. She strives to develop long-term, meaningful relationships in an effort to provide comprehensive wealth solutions for her clients.
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2014 and has more than 18 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Specializes in relationship management
- Graduate of Carthage College with a degree in international political economy
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Wealth Strategy
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Racine Kenosha Estate Planning Council Board Member