Trusted advisor delivering consistent service and delivery.
As Senior Vice President, Treasury Management Manager, Sarah works to understand the cash flow cycle and provide treasury management solutions, such as streamlining the accounts receivables and payables process, online reporting tools and fraud protection services, to help improve the cash flow of businesses in the Racine and Kenosha areas. She manages the regional treasury management team, focusing on the acquisition and expansion of commercial banking relationships and ongoing service of clients through the sale, implementation and maintenance of treasury management products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
- More than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, mostly in Treasury Management
- Holds the Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) and Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) designations
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Managing your company's cash flow
- Accelerate your company's payment collection process
- International Banking
- Foreign Exchange
- Enjoys being active in the community
- Current member of the Wisconsin Association for Financial Professionals (WIAFP)
- 2015 graduate of Leadership Racine
- Schools of Hope Tutor through United Way of Racine