A broad range of experience to assist my clients in attaining their goals.
As Senior Vice President, Wealth Advisor, Patti works with a team of knowledgeable portfolio managers, private bankers and other advisors to provide customized wealth management strategies. She uses her broad range of experience to introduce personalized financial and estate planning concepts to individuals and their families.
- Bachelor's degree from Lakeland College
- More than 28 years of wealth management experience
- Joined Johnson Bank in 2014
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) Certified Wealth Strategist (CWS)
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Wealth Strategy
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Involved with many professional activities, memberships and committees in the Green Bay community and enjoys participating in local Charity Events
- Member of the Green Bay Estate Planning Forum and the Estate Planning Council of Northeast Wisconsin