Getting to know my clients is key.
As Assistant Vice President, Branch Manager, Houa manages a team of bankers and oversees the downtown Madison branch. She works alongside partners in Private Banking, Mortgage and the Commercial Real Estate Group to serve clients with a wide range of financial needs. Houa fulfills multiple roles including working on the teller line, coaching her team and managing the day-to-day activities of the branch. She recognizes the importance of earning the trust and respect of clients and takes the time to educate them on the best resources and partners to help them succeed. She keeps her clients’ best interest at heart at all times.
- More than 17 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2013 as a Relationship Banker
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration from Lakeland University and a Finance degree from Madison College
- Speaks Hmong fluently
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Checking Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- Financing Home Improvements
- Personal Loans
- Savings, Money Market or CDs
- Resident of Madison for more than 30 years
- Member of the Rosenberry Society and Women’s Leadership at United Way