Delivering value to you and your family.
As Senior Vice President, Private Banking Manager, Jill is focused on the continued development and implementation of effective financial strategies to deliver value to you and your family. Using a holistic approach, she is able to fully understand your needs and help you see the big picture.
- Graduated magna cum laude from the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point majoring in communications and psychology
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2013
- More than 25 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Specializes in the management of consumer and small business banking, credit, investments and deposit products
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Board member to the American Cancer Society of Wisconsin
- Board member to Steeple View Senior Living
- Actively volunteers for the Elmbrook Humane Society and Waukesha County Community Foundation