A financial concierge focused on meeting your personal banking needs.
As Vice President, Private Banking, Kathy is committed to servicing clients as a financial concierge with a day-to-day focus on meeting personal banking needs with a long-term outlook on delivering comprehensive financial planning solutions. Kathy has specialized in working with affluent and institutional clients, including endowments and foundations, to address their banking and investment management needs. She is dedicated to developing meaningful, lasting relationships as a trusted advisor throughout every stage of the client financial lifecycle.
- More than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Graduate of The Ohio State University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Discipline and dedication obtained from competitive sports
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Native of Neenah, Wisconsin and passionate about giving back to the community
- Served on various boards and charities throughout the Fox Valley