Focused on enhancing the client experience by making banking as simple and as effective as possible for you.
As Senior Vice President, Commercial Banking, Bill develops and maintains long-term, meaningful relationships with a wide variety of closely held businesses. He works directly with the owners of small to mid-sized companies and specializes in helping them meet both their personal and professional financial goals.
- Bachelor's degree from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- More than 27 years of experience in the Milwaukee banking market
- Experienced in commercial banking with an emphasis on working with medical and dental practices, law firms and other service companies
- Expertise in commercial real estate and construction loans
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Equipment Leasing
- Serves the Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce as Past President, member of the Executive Committee and Chair of the Membership Committee