It's a privilege working with employers to establish and maintain benefit programs that empower employees with the ability to achieve a financially secure retirement.
As Vice President, Wealth Retirement Plan Services Advisor, Ron works with corporate clients to assess and minimize fiduciary risk in their role as plan sponsor. He consults on a variety of different qualified and non-qualified plan topics including plan design, ERISA regulatory compliance, administration and employee communications. He collaborates with companies to develop a benefit program that serves as a retention and recruitment tool while helping employees achieve a financially secure retirement.
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Completed Cannon Trust School’s Corporate Retirement Plan curriculum
- Over 25 years of experience in the corporate retirement plan industry
Ask Me About
- Retirement Plans
- Past president of the Madison Pension Council
- Instructor for the Wisconsin Trustee and American Bankers Association teaching various continuing education courses related to qualified and non-qualified plan arrangements
- Active with other professional organizations in the retirement plan industry