Helping you through each aspect of your employee benefits plan.
As Vice President, Employee Benefits Consultant, Tim provides his clients with employee benefit brokerage and consulting services. He advises clients about the design, implementation and overall management of their employee benefit plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in management and communications
- Master of Business Administration from Concordia University
- Licensed Health, Life, Property and Casualty Insurance agent, Registered Health Underwriter (RHU), and Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC)
- More than 25 years of experience in the planning and administration of employee benefits
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Benefit Communication, Education and Technology
- Employee Health and Wellbeing
- Human Resources Consulting and Support
- Strategic Employee Benefit Consulting
- Member of the Wisconsin Association of Health Underwriters (WAHU) and a Wisconsin Independent Agent