An honest and caring approach.
As Vice President, Mortgage Field Manager, Korey and his team are dedicated to making sure clients view them as a trusted advisor and a valuable resource for their home financing needs. Not only does he work to help them reach their long- and short-term financing goals, but he’s committed to making sure the process goes as smoothly as possible. His 26 years of experience in all aspects of lending and real estate transactions, coupled with his attention to detail, gives clients peace of mind that their loan will be handled professionally. Korey's solid reputation in the market gives a client’s pre-approval instant credibility.
- Mortgage lending since 1995
- Experienced in all aspects of lending and real estate transactions
- Specializes in purchase, new construction and refinances
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Condo Loans
- Construction Financing
- Financing Your First Home
- Mortgage Loans
- Refinancing Your Home
- REALTORS® Association of South Central Wisconsin member
- Youth sports coach and athletic booster club officer
- Saint Vincent De Paul food pantry volunteer