Putting you, your family, and your business in the best possible position.
As Assistant Vice President, Commercial Insurance Consultant, C.J. uses a consultative approach to address risks and provide tailored insurance solutions for businesses. With a concentration on commercial property and casualty insurance, C.J. also has experience in personal insurance including life and disability and long-term care. C.J. has served as an advocate for both families and businesses. He is passionate about providing solutions for clients to minimize their risk exposure, enabling them to plan for their future with peace of mind.
- Has been with Johnson Financial Group since 2010 and in the insurance industry for more than 14 years
- Licensed in Wisconsin to write insurance including Life, Health, Property and Casualty Insurance
- Graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside with a Bachelor of Arts in Geography
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Alternative Risk Financing
- Property & Casualty
- Risk Management
- Active member of his church
- Coaches youth sports in his community