Retirement Plan Transition Resources
As your company’s retirement plan provider, it's important to us to keep improving the services we offer that help you save for a successful retirement. With that in mind, we are upgrading our online platform that will provide you:
- An improved online account experience, with helpful savings and financial wellness tools.
- Updated quarterly statements that include individual retirement income projections.
- Expanded assistance from our participant service center.
- More financial education materials from us: onsite, online, and on-demand.
- Continued data and account security.
Below you will find additional information regarding the transition. We’ll keep this resource page updated as we move through the transition, so please feel free to check back regularly for updates.
We appreciate your continued trust and confidence in helping you prepare for a successful retirement.
Reminder on What's Changing
- As of October 21, 2021, the direct link to login to your account will change. More information on the direct link will be included in future communications.
- You will need to update your login credentials and security questions. This is a great opportunity to update this sensitive information!
Reminder on What's NOT Changing
- Our team. We’re not going anywhere, and we’ll be here to serve you throughout and after this transition!
- Our commitment to your retirement success – these changes will give you access to the tools you need to save for retirement.
Our goal is to have your account converted to the new platform by Thursday, October 21, 2021. This means:
- There will be a limited access period to plan data (October 13 – October 21) while we balance and reconcile everything in the plan down to the last penny and fund unit.
- You will remain invested in the market during this time and can view your account, but you will not be able to conduct any transactions.
- You can review our initial communication, which includes the Blackout Notice, that was distributed electronically or via USPS on September 9, 2021 under Johnson Financial Group Communications at the bottom of this page.
With this transition, we’ve highlighted that we will continue to focus on the security of your data and account information. To learn more, download our Information Security Program flyer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Johnson Financial Group Communications
September 08, 2021 - Exciting News Regarding Your Company’s Retirement Plan with JFG
If you have questions about your account, please contact our participant call center at 888.769.3796 > Option 4 > Option 1.