Converting to Quicken Express Web Connect
MyJFG + Quicken Express Web Connect
With MyJFG, you can choose Quicken Express Web Connect to provide you with a seamless connection to your transaction history within Quicken.
Transitioning Quicken Direct Connect
July 16 | 1st Action Date
A data file back up and a final transaction download should be completed as your data will not be available after July 16.
July 20 | 2nd Action Date
This is the action date for the remaining steps in the conversion process. Select the guide below that matches your product and connectivity to complete the deactivate and reactivate process to connect Quicken Express Web Connect and MyJFG.
Download the guide below that matches your product and connectivity.
Learn more about the enhanced digital banking solution that is easy and intuitive so you can manage your money when and where it is convenient for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If the duplicate transactions have not been added to the register, they can be deleted individually prior to accepting.
- Or, if the transactions have already been added to the register, they can be deleted from the register individually or in groups. If there are too many transactions to delete individually, restore a backup file and download the transactions again.
- First, confirm all account have been deactivated, including inactive or hidden accounts.
- Then, if you’re working in QuickBooks, delete any downloaded transactions that do not match the register in MyJFG. If you’re working in Quicken, delete the duplicate accounts.
- Finally, repeat the reconnection steps.
- First, open the account register for the incorrectly linked account.
- If the transactions have not yet been accepted into the register in QuickBooks, delete them in MyJFG. Then, deactivate the account. If the transactions have not yet been accepted into the register in Quicken, delete the transactions.
- If the transactions have already been added to the register in Quicken or QuickBooks, restore a backup.
- Finally, repeat the reconnection steps. Be sure you link to the correct account when reconnecting.
Contact our dedicated support team at 262.619.2155.