Taking the time to fully understand your goals and objectives.
With more than 25 years of experience in the insurance industry, Cheryl is focused on best practices to improve business outcomes and better control benefits costs. As Vice President, Employee Benefits Consultant, Cheryl takes the time to fully understand a client's organizational concerns, philosophies and objectives to create a tailored plan to meet the short- and long-term goals of their business.
- Extensive background in employee benefits with expertise working with self-funded health care plans
- Licensed in both health and life insurance
- Certified with NAHU Health Care Reform, the Individual and SHOP Marketplace and WELCOA
- Previous roles in account management and sales for an insurance carrier and a third party administrator
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Benefit Communication, Education and Technology
- Employee Health and Wellbeing
- Human Resources Consulting and Support
- Strategic Employee Benefit Consulting
- Grew up in De Pere and actively gives back to the community by volunteering time with local charities and community events
- Board of Directors of Management Women throughout the years
- Committee member for the Women’s Fund of Greater Green Bay Community Foundation