A first choice for financial solutions.
With today's rapidly changing real estate and banking environment, Tammy makes it a priority to stay current on the latest development and react quickly for the benefit of her clients. As Vice President, Senior Mortgage Loan Officer, she works on earning clients' confidence every day by partnering with diverse local professionals, creatively solving challenges and staying well-versed in the variety of mortgage products. She wants to feel proud of what she's been able to do for her customers and rest her head peacefully each night knowing she's done right by them.
- Involved in mortgage lending since 2001
- Involved in banking since 2000
- Specializes in condominiums, new construction, home renovation projects and first-time homeowners
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Condo Loans
- Construction Financing
- Financing Your First Home
- Mortgage Loans
- Refinancing Your Home
- Women's Council of Realtors
- Involved with Marquette University High School, Lacrosse team board member and Mother's Guild member
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure participant and volunteer