Building strong, long-term relationships and delivering unique, customized financial solutions.
As Senior Vice President, Commercial Banking, Brian is responsible for developing and managing relationships with closely-held businesses. He collaborates with his team across lines of business to provide his clients with the right financial solutions to succeed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Finance and Real Estate from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee including 15 accounting credits
- More than 27 years of Commercial Banking experience in the Greater Milwaukee area
- Strong background as a credit analyst
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Equipment Leasing
- Involved with a variety of professional and community related organizations: Waukesha County Business Alliance - Education Policy Committee, Midwest Business Brokers and Intermediaries (MBBI), Professionals Network of Wisconsin, Make A Difference - Wisconsin, local school district foundation, and youth basketball coach