Devoting the time up front to provide the best financial recommendations.
As Senior Vice President, Private Banking, Chuck focuses on helping clients meet their goals and objectives through a holistic approach to personal finance. By being a good listener and sharing a genuine interest for his clients’ needs, Chuck believes the best financial recommendations and solutions come from devoting the time up front. With a solid understanding of the complex issues associated with wealth, Chuck translates this knowledge into solutions as clients go through different life stages.
- 32 years of banking experience and a Certified Wealth Strategist®
- Holds Wisconsin insurance licenses for Life, Casualty, Property and Auto
- Specializes in working with high net worth clients on complex lending transactions
- Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Middleton Optimist Club member
- Volunteer for Second Harvest Food Bank
- Habitat for Humanity volunteer
- Former Oregon Booster Club member